The Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy of the European Commission has asked a group of experts, including the Conference of Atlantic Arc Cities (CAAC), to carry out a reporting work on the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF).
In this context, the CAAC took part in the structured dialogue of November 21st on the following topics:
– The analysis of the results of the 7th report of the European Commission about cohesion.
– The results of the first ouputs of the implementation of the Urban Agenda for the EU.
– Updates on the activities of the Thematic Network on Partnership
– The latest on European maritime policy.
– The reinforcement of the innovation of the regions of Europe.
– Growth in cross-border regions.
The conclusions made by the different experts participating in the meeting will facilitate to readjust the actions to be taken and set new objectives to build a more sustainable Europe.
During this meeting, the CAAC presented EcoRIS3 to the European experts involved. The project focuses on the transfer of innovation to local and regional businesses.
All good practices on this matter are welcome. Do not hesitate to share yours!
The CAAC is the Atlantic Urban Forum par excellence and its expertise is recognized on a European scale! Would not it be a plus for the development of innovative projects in your city? What is your local government waiting to join the CAAC?