Main idea of the project:
Priority 1: Promote transnational entrepreneurial and innovation networks, aiming to develop knowledge transfers between companies and research centres, to enhance competitiveness and innovation capacities and to stimulate economic conversion and diversification by promoting regional endogenous potentials.
Main objective: to stimulate and boost innovation processes in the companies/local entities through the use of commercialization and marketing digital systems.
– seminars/training e-store, legal implications…
– Transfer of knowledge
– Development of online e-commerce applications
– Development of smartphone applications
– Analysis of the different international platforms for e-commerce
Eligible bodies cover entities like:
• National, regional and local authorities including Government Departments, public sector agencies or public equivalent bodies;
• Universities, research centres and development agencies; (especially those related with e-commerce)
• Not for profit organisations. (entrepreneurs/business/industry associations…)
ATLANTIC AREA REGIONS
Spain: Galicia; Principado de Asturias; Cantabria; País Vasco; Comunidad Foral de Navarra; Cádiz, Huelva and Sevilla.
France: Haute-Normandie; Basse-Normandie; Bretagne; Pays de la Loire; Poitou-Charentes; Aquitaine.
Ireland: The entire country (Border; Midland and Western; Southern and Eastern).
Portugal: Norte; Centro; Lisboa; Alentejo; Algarve.
United Kingdom: Cumbria; Cheshire; Greater Manchester; Lancashire; Merseyside; Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and North Somerset; Dorset and Somerset Cornwall and Isles of Scilly; Devon; West Wales and The Valleys; East Wales; South Western Scotland; Highlands and Islands; Northern Ireland.
Interested? Please contact ATEXGA
You can see their profile here: LeadProfile