Under the current call for Expressions of Interest in the Atlantic Area,
the Conference of Atlantic Arc Cities wishes to promote different proposals, based on the priorities identified by its last General Assembly in Brest in October 2012. Those are:
– Job creation potential of the creativity sector
– Smart Cities in the Atlantic Area
– Innovation in Sea Biotechnology
Should you be interested to join any of these proposals or should you be promoting your own proposal, please do not hesitate to contact CAAC headquarters. We are specially looking for Lead Partners for the first two proposals, the third being leaded by Brest Métropole Ocèane.
Deadline for answers is next Tuesday 12 March at 14.00
We are looking for UK and Irish Partners
Looking forward to hearing from you at headquarters (a) atlanticcities.eu
Note: Eligibility for this call:
• National, regional and local authorities including Government Departments, public sector agencies or public equivalent bodies;
• Universities, research centres and development agencies; (especially those related with e-commerce)
• Not for profit organisations. (entrepreneurs/business/industry associations…)
ATLANTIC AREA REGIONS
Spain: Galicia; Principado de Asturias; Cantabria; País Vasco; Comunidad Foral de Navarra; Cádiz, Huelva and Sevilla.
France: Haute-Normandie; Basse-Normandie; Bretagne; Pays de la Loire; Poitou-Charentes; Aquitaine.
Ireland: The entire country (Border; Midland and Western; Southern and Eastern).
Portugal: Norte; Centro; Lisboa; Alentejo; Algarve.
United Kingdom: Cumbria; Cheshire; Greater Manchester; Lancashire; Merseyside; Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and North Somerset; Dorset and Somerset Cornwall and Isles of Scilly; Devon; West Wales and The Valleys; East Wales; South Western Scotland; Highlands and Islands; Northern Ireland.