Make it easy to travel to, from, and around medium sized cities in Europe by “tourismization” of collective transport
The Launch conference will present research and local actions from the Integra network, and present the Integra Technical Platform in the context of a variety of co-benefits that cooperation between transport and tourism entities can bring for medium-sized cities using sustainable mobility.
This event is FREE to attend and open to all the stakeholders including Regions, medium sized cities’ officers interested in sustainable mobility, elected representatives, transport and new mobility services’s actors and also tourism entities.
Opening welcome from
Denis Leroy, Vice-President of La Rochelle in charge of Mobility and Transport. Confirmed speakers include:
- Rome to Rio – based in Melbourne, Australia this is a worldwide multi-modal journey planner will explain why they accept to be in comparison with others planners on integra portal www.integra- travel.eu
- Atout France, French Ministery for tourism
- Offices de Tourisme de France, representative from the 2 500 French tourism offices, partner of the Integra network
- Mecatran, webservices for Google transit and transport data
- Other European program working on sustainable mobility like Alpine Space program and Batterie and also new territories outside Atlantic Arc willing to join the integra network.
Trade journalists from France, Spain, Portugal and UK are also invited.
The conference participants will be offered dinner on 22 and lunch during the conference.