On July 8th, 2019, the Atlantic Cities will present the project ECORIS3 INTERREG Europe, focused on promoting the smart specialization not only in the academic, public and business spheres (the triple helix) but also in the framework of civil society (quadruple helix) and thus implement regional innovation strategies at territorial level.
The Executive Bureau of the Atlantic Cities will be leading the debates.
In order to earmark the project in the present and future challenges of Structural Funds and European Territorial Cooperation the presentation will also count on a round Table called “A Strategy for the European Territorial Areas” with the participation of representatives of different European areas and EP Research Service.
Moreover, during the meeting, the role of the URBACT and Interreg Europe programs in the future of potential territory cooperation among the territories of the Atlantic Arc will be discussed. The debates will also draw on the inspiration of the current study on future challenges of the Atlantic Cities.
The event will be held in Brussels at the Rue Belliard 99-101, the Committee of the Regions, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To confirm your attendance, you can register directly at the following LINK
Please find below the documents and presentations related to the Bureau Meeting.
- EU TRANSPORT CONSULTATION
- CONCLUSIONS OF THE LAST BUREAU
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY AGENDA (Draft)
- ATLANTIC CITIES – GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2019 by María Montoiro Salvado
- ECORIS3 PROJECT PRESENTATION by María Montoiro Salvado and REdina Mazelli
- A STRATEGY FOR THE EUROPEAN TERRITORIES by Tamara Espiñeira
- CPMR PRESENTATION by Elise Wattrelot
- EUSBSR SUPPORT – Flagship – Concept and Guidelines and EUSBSR SUPPORT – Phase 1 – Monitoring and Evaluation by Anders Bergström
- INTERREG EUROPE State of Play – ECORIS3 Presentation by Erwin Siweris
- Presentation of the study on the Future of the Atlantic Cities Study by Bérénice Richard