The Narwhal Challenge is an initiative developed by the World Campus of the See and the Village of the CA-Finistère, based in Brest Métropole. A French Métropole in charge of the Ocean and Blue Growth Commission of the Atlantic Cities.
The main aim of this project is to attract leaders and new maritime companies from all over the globe to give them the opportunity to develop their business in France.
Through this call for innovative projects, launched by the economic and scientific community of Western Brittany (Finistère) composed by 8 organisations, it is intended to boost new entrepreneurs, notably in the following fields:
- Defence and maritime security
- Naval and sail
- Maritime energy and maritime resources
- Marine biological resources
- Value of environment and coast
- Seasports, logistics and transport
Selected candidates can benefit from a full week (beginning of December 2019) of personalized immersion, according to their activity and the experience necessary to develop their projects. During this week selected candidates will take part at workshops focused on coastal assessment and knowledge. To submit your application, please click on the following link.
Dates to take into account:
- Submission phase 26 August – 04 Octobe
- Project selection 05 October -15 October
- Programme elaboration 16 October – 06 December
- Immersion week 09 December -14 December
For further information on this initiative, please take a look at the following video:
Please, do not hesitate to share this call to spread it all over the world.