In accordance with the measures taken in Europe regarding the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, we inform you that:
– The three employees of the secretariat have been working remotely since March 4. There have been no travels since then.
– Contacts with the secretariat should preferably be made by email. The phone +33 (0) 2 23 25 20 89 is inactive.
– In general, and at European level, the scheduled events of March, April and May are suspended and / or delayed to new dates.
– This includes the European Maritime Day and our General Assembly, scheduled for Cork on May 15. We will notify you as soon as the new date is known.
– According to our working plan, and despite the difficult moment, in order to continue working for greater well-being in our cities, we are currently carrying out the following activities:
- The work priorities discussed in the study and with the members (blue growth, environment, mobility, equality and innovation)
- The 2 transversal projects presented in Cherbourg (Atlantic macro-region + corridor and Atlantic tourism + Way of St. James)
- The monitoring of the European Urban Agenda and the reform of the Leipzig Charter
- The strategic plan of the association 2020-2023
- The new communication instruments
- The association’s 20th anniversary (due to be released on 7/7/20)
- The AYCH, ECORIS3 and EURE projects
Do not hesitate to contact us
Kindly accept our best regards,
Atlantic Cities Team